Monday 31 August 2009

Not a lot been going on here!

Well then, nothing I can really say except that I haven't been up to much (as if you couldn't have guessed that eh!)

Anyway, I was in Paperchase last week and saw some lovely wrapping paper that was covered in owls, just crying out to be used on a card - so I am going to have a play a bit later. Also have a couple of new stamps too, one of them is a little birdie. Think there may be a bit of a theme going on here.

Really need to get my act together, and get crafting again, but we will see eh!

1 comment:

  1. wow georgie....I was beginning to think you had fallen off the planet....great to see you back and look forward to seeing some fab crafty creations...keep your eyes peeled for another commission in next month's SC&P
    Hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog. I would love it if you would leave a message so I know you have been and I can come visit you. Georgie x