Tuesday 1 December 2009

Copic Colour Challenge #41

I'm a little nervous about this one, but have decided that I should finally give a challenge a go!  I am getting in by the skin of my teeth on this one though as the deadline is tonight.

I have done the following card for the Copic Colour Challenge which was to use the following colours in your design:
I am still a novice when it comes to colouring with the copics, but I am having fun trying :-)

Now then, the following picture is soooo bad - but I just cannot get it any better as it is just too dark, and if the flash comes on, then you just see a big white flash!  I will upload a better picture tomorrow, when there is some proper light.

There are some fabulous Design Team cards on the Copic Colour Challenge Blog and it just amazes me how they can all create such fantastic cards.


4 comments:

  1. Georgie, it's gorgeous! I love it so much, when I try to do cards in this styley they look pants! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Georgie

    occasionally I landed on your blog and didn't want to go without writing you a word. I very like the artwork you do and am sure to take a look again from time to time.

    By the way, right now I have a Christmas Candy to give away, if you like try your luck; http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2009/11/weihnachts-candy.html

    Love from Karina

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! - found you!!!

    love the cs on this card, really great colours!

    jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog. I would love it if you would leave a message so I know you have been and I can come visit you. Georgie x