Saturday 7 June 2008

They are done!

Well, at last the invites are finished. Yippee.

The stamp arrived on Friday morning (to replace the one I had accidently thrown out - d'oh!) - so set about the stamping and embossing today. Finished and delivered to Brother-in-law and sister-in-law (to be) this evening. Both were very pleased - they loved them. They then put one in an envelope and gave it back to Tim and I!! I said there was no need as I knew the date and details, but they still wanted to offically invite us to their wedding - ah, its sweet init!

I've had a lovely day today - spent most of the morning stamping and colouring in Tilda's with Eloise. It seems to be her favourite past-time at the moment and she just loves Mermaid Tilda. Just look at the lovely colours :-)

Then, this afternoon, finished the wedding invitations. Eloise has gone to stay with Nanny this evening - so now I get to play on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visting my blog. I would love it if you would leave a message so I know you have been and I can come visit you. Georgie x