Saturday 20 March 2010

Carlyann's mega candy!

Carlyann, Sweet 'N' Crafty, is celebrating nearly reaching 100,000 hits on her blog with a super blog candy - you just have to go and check it out.  I love her work, everything is just gorgeous, and there are lots of Tildas too.


Anyway - here are the rules to be in with a change of winning the fab candy:

1. Become a follower of her blog, Sweet 'N' Crafty
2. Post about her Candy on your blog (or a link on your sidebar)
3. Leave your name & blog link, on her blog, with MR Inlinkz
4. Leave her a comment
*YOU MUST DO ALL FOUR PLEASE*

Candy will close on the 30th April (forgot there's not 31days in april lol) and winners will be annouced shortly after!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visting my blog. I would love it if you would leave a message so I know you have been and I can come visit you. Georgie x