Saturday 20 March 2010

Edwin playing the guitar

It's my gorgeous hubbys' birthday tomorrow - 21 again, of course!

I coloured in Edwin earlier in the week and have just been sat looking at it till this morning - trying to decide exactly what to do with it!  Anyway, after a couple of hours playing, this is what I ended up with:


I really struggled with the finishing touches.  It is just so much easier for girlie cards. In the end I resorted to staples.  I have admired lots of projects using staples - but never had the courage to use them myself - till now.  Who better to test it on than hubby :-)

Right, better get on with the rest of the day - the washing is sat in the machine waiting to be hung out (oh the joys!) xx


3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! The staples are perfickt. Do I know about that stamp?! Tim, Tim, Tim, is gonna love it too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgie what a great card for the guys...fantastic idea using staples...must remember that.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sweet card, love the Edwin you've used. I've never thought of using staples for mens card but what a brilliant idea.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog. I would love it if you would leave a message so I know you have been and I can come visit you. Georgie x