Wednesday 21 May 2008

I gotta Tilda stamp!


Now then, I don't post for a week, and I have done three today!

Anyway I am now the proud owner of a Magnolia Tilda with Basket stamp - I love these. I have seen so many blogs with examples on and just had to get one. I was very restrained and only bought 2 stamps - but it is my birthday soon - so guess what is on my wish list - MORE MAGNOLIA STAMPS!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed.

So here it is - my first card using my Tilda stamp, and the tulips. I still think this needs a little bit to finish it off - but I am beat now, just too tired and worried that I may ruin it. I am pretty sure that I will add some flowers and then leave it at that.

Right - off to bed now, night, night.

Georgie x

3 comments:

  1. oooh, another Tilda fan! I have quite a few magnolia stamps and they are being added to all the time (just don't tell dh!)

    Great card hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl & have loads of fun Tilda stamping. She is gorgeous isn't she.

    Love Lorraine xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fab card Georgie such a cute image

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog. I would love it if you would leave a message so I know you have been and I can come visit you. Georgie x