Wednesday 7 May 2008

My First Post!

I've done it at last!

I have been blog surfing for a couple of weeks now - and keep thinking how great they all look, what a fantastic idea it is, and how kind all these people are to share all their hard work and inspiration.

It has taken me about half an hour to get the blog up and running, and about an hour and a half trying to decide what to write in the 'About Me' section!!! It's not as if I am short of anything to say - I can chat for England, as my poor husband would let you know. It is just hard to think what people would want to know.

Right - I am going to try and upload some piccies now, let's see how long that takes eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visting my blog. I would love it if you would leave a message so I know you have been and I can come visit you. Georgie x